Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: S3 and EMC Planning
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:41 pm 

I am trying to update those wbcommand files. They were created in an old word processor and are hard to read. I think I can get it done now that I know somebody really cares besides me.

Sleepy They really care!!!

I am thrilled you are all wanting to be part. It is a team structure this year. The first step in any S3 is the battle scenario decision and design. All of us have been part of this year. Sleepy designed Seal Lion, Nooky designed Flighing Tigers in China, Bill and Nooky designed March on Berlin, Nooky and I designed Black Sheep and I ( hope anyway ) Sleepy is in the creative process for us going back to Europe but won't say more until he reveals his creation :) It really starts with whoever is producer/designer to plant the idea for a scenario and then the team kind of hashes it out the rest of the way. Some of the jobs are more technical and will require you to become familiar with Warbirds sysvars, dot commands, mission editor etc. I would suggest if you are interested in one of those, you do the first one with an experienced assistant. I would love to have an assistant.... :) Of course, working with Warbirds to change things is delicate and Warbirds does not always agree to cooperate. If that happens we turn to the Ultimate Authority in Dan Hammer. He was one of the original code writers of the software. As Karen Carpenter said, "nobody knows it better" (slight paraphrase)

Sleepy, Black Sheep is almost done and I am working on naval missions. Timing for them is going to be tricky to get them to meet and do battle. Anything you got in suggestions would be appreciated.

For those of you who are interested please forgive the team for not responding more quickly. Black Sheep is coming up and we were really busy.

Thanks again. ......

Post subject: Re: S3 and EMC Planning
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:12 pm 

I would like to participate but need guidance. If you have a task to delegate I would be interested to learn a chunk at a time.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2