Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: OC - FRAME 1 - CO AAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:07 am 

I'm writing this with tears on my eyes!

OUTSTANDING JOB ALLIES.

The frame began with the LW closing M23 with their jets, and killing 1 AI in their way back to Germany. I had the 4th close to that area, but i've asked them to RTB just a couple of minutes before the attack started. Our frontline defence were stationed 60 miles away, so the best thing they could do was trying to get them on their egress. And the did! When the 23rd had a 262 filling one of their Jugs sights… he just disappeared. Let's please not start raising suspicious about this, cause it won't get us anywhere.

Than the tide turned in our favour. The NS's killed 2 of their freighters and we started to pick their JU52's apart. Meanwhile the 4th and the 352nd meet the heavies, and in they went to enemy territory.

Their jets came again for an attack at T34, but the 23rd didn't let them finish their job, killing a Jet in the process (they lost another for ack weenies).

When their defence started to show up on our Buff Stream our fighter did an excellent job, either scarring them away, or killing them.

Our heavies didn't close one field, but 2 (88/75). And damaged another one so badly that some mavericks NS's were able to close it before the Frame ended: WOW! And before showing up at 71 they killed 2 more ships.

My frame tally:
1 Jet • 4 Freighters • 6 AI's • 23 Fighters • 3 Fields = 110 points

And they scored:
2 Bombers • 3 Freighters • 1AI • 1 Field = 43 points

Let's wait for the S3 Gods tally, but it seems like a good start.

Thanks everyone for your input on the planning, thanks for your patience with this 1st timer, and you're doomed: 'cause I liked it and I shall do it again someday!

Salute allies!

Sepua | 4th Fighter Group
MacBook Pro • Intel 2.66GHz i7 • 8GB DDR3 RAM • NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512MB • OS 10.8

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:01 pm 

SE-PUA:
You did a great job in preparing the plan. Looking forward to your next time in the big chair.

Congratulations! <S>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:54 pm 

Se-Pua, what an awesome outcome--thanks for taking the hot seat. I also want to say it was one of my most enjoyed S3s in years--even if I did crash at the end. A special thank to all the little guys from the 4th and 352 for keeping all the bad guys at bay-just watching you guys in actions was worth the trip!

Salute

Salute,
Gofly
AG-8-Doolittle Raiders
Member, Nomads
WBs 2004

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:57 pm 

Nice job Sepua!

We had a little luck on our side. Todzla sent the 328th (six of us) forward of the buffs about 10 miles north of the first target.
There was a large group waiting for the bombers at 30k. We engaged about 20 109's and 190's, and they were never able to recover to reach the buffs.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:09 pm 

Salute!

Nice work, Lord, and we noticed!!

Also nice to see those Lightnings, and who said they sucked!! Thank you Dobs for getting those things involved.

Gums send....

"God in your guts, good men at your back, wings that stay on - and Tally Ho!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:22 pm 

jlordj wrote:
Nice job Sepua!

We had a little luck on our side. Todzla sent the 328th (six of us) forward of the buffs about 10 miles north of the first target.
There was a large group waiting for the bombers at 30k. We engaged about 20 109's and 190's, and they were never able to recover to reach the buffs.

Haha!!! It is so cool to hear (and see) what you fighter squads do for us bombers. Thanks for sharing it with us, JLORDJ. TODZLA, that was just what the doctor ordered by way of preventative medicine. Thanks, again!

<S>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:00 am 

Quote:
When the 23rd had a 262 filling one of their Jugs sights… he just disappeared. Let's please not start raising suspicious about this, cause it won't get us anywhere.

It just so happens that i was the pilot who was going to shoot him down as I dove in from 8k above... He vanished w/o any warping. It looked real suspicious. It really looked like someone pulling the plug when he knew there was no way out. It was reported at the time to be skinez, and I will be confirming that shortly. I would have given him the benefit of the doubt until on my second sortie skinez shot me down with his Me262, breaking an obviously stated rule. I was in process of chasing down another Me262 with a smoked engine... So, he robbed me of his kill, he robbed me of another kill, and he took my life (exploded when he shot me). I'm just a bit p*ssed and as far as I'm concerned, a single penalty plane is not a suitable punishment.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:48 am 

Fooo, I completely agree with you.

Just think this a job for The League of CO's (the CO's thread).

Sepua | 4th Fighter Group
MacBook Pro • Intel 2.66GHz i7 • 8GB DDR3 RAM • NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512MB • OS 10.8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:59 am 

Gums it was a pleasure to get to fly the 38l in an S3 ( a first for me), and they excelled at alt and kept us out of harms reach:). It was pretty dicey there for abit, but great teamwork helped us get out unscathed. Our goal was to engage and deter...either tie them up or push/drag them down. Worked like a champ:).

Fun S3!!

Dobs

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ]