View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Knights CKC AAR Frame 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:03 pm 

Looboy,

I was a great night for us, but costly. We were based at F-21 and F-193 and upon rolling I decided to meet at the 6.0x instead of the 5.2.5. Why, it was closer and I felt safe we wouldn't be seen. WRONG! This is where things got hairy. While waiting for the TK to show up a lone spit found us and took out Sentin right off. Our fighters made good on payback, but we were spotted so I made the call to go direct to F32.

The good thing was because we were at the 6.0x TK was able to show up in time to help us out. We grabbed alt and barely made it over the dark mountains. More Knights were being attacked and lost another bomber. Soon we are target and bombs were dropped. The only things we saw left was 1 building and really puzzled why it didn't close.

Over all, assets were lost with only 3 bombers left and 1 fighter. I hope the numbers turned out favorable for you and will post some pictures soon.

Ni!

Capt Hawk
CO - The Knights Who Say Ni!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:26 pm 

Nice effort Knights! The sticky fields delayed most of your cover I belive. I wanted so bad to click on F32 and look around to see what was left after your attack! I upped a heavy fighter to survey the damage and maybe find the one building but I was Yak smacked just south of 32 over the river. Sorry for your high losses. Let's get some payback next frame!

<S>

Hptm Looboy
Gruppenkommadeur II./JG 77
http://www.fly-jg77.com

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ]