Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: MOB FRAME 4 Intelligence
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:35 pm 

The lines have moved to the East. Allied troops have crossed the Rhine. Allied recon aircraft have been spotted near Berlin. We must hold at all costs!

AXIS PILOTS AWARDED THE IRON CROSS

Herr Hitler has personally chosen the top 6 performing experten pilots to form a new squad. This is a great honor. You will all be awarded the Iron Cross and will form a squad of elite pilots flying the fastest fighter in the world, the Sturmvogel Me 262.

Your air unit will be designated Jagdverband 44 (JV44) and you will be based at your choice of Airfields 63, 91 and 93. Good luck Gentlemen, Germany is proud of you.

besea 3 kills 1 Ai
okdoc 3 kills 9 Ai
rock 2 kills 2 Ai
prime 5 kills 0 Ai
docgxx 3 kills 1 Ai
rabbii 4 kills 1 Ai

Rules:
Due to the specialized fuel and maintenance required the Me 262 will be available at fields 63, 91 and 93 only.
Each pilot has 1 life in the 262 per frame. You may land and relaunch. If you land at another field, you may shuttle back to fields 63, 91 and 93 to fly the 262 again. If you die in the 262, you may not fly the 262 again that frame. You may launch in another airframe if you have remaining lives. All S3 rules apply…no teleporting.

The Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet will be available to all pilots who wish to volunteer for such a dangerous mission. The Komet can reach speeds of up to 621 mph in level flight but it has very limited fuel.

Rules:
Due to the specialized fuel and maintenance required the 163 Komet will be available at fields 92 and 94 only.
Each pilot has 1 life in the Komet per frame. You may land and relaunch. If you land at another field, you may shuttle back to field 92 or 94 to fly the Komet again. If you die in another plane you may launch in the Komet. If you die in the Komet, you may not fly the Komet again that frame. You may launch in another airframe if you have remaining lives. All S3 rules apply…no teleporting.

Attachments:
eto MAP FRAME 4, 5.jpg
eto MAP FRAME 4, 5.jpg [ 603.21 KiB | Viewed 1530 times ]
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 11.41.06 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 11.41.06 AM.png [ 316.52 KiB | Viewed 1530 times ]

NOOKYB 4th FG
4th But First!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:17 pm 

Komet is still not available.

<S>

Nick

"Tod von Oben"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:13 pm 

May I donate my 262 ride..to some one else..I have a squad to lead.and cannot to that being separated.and if I am able to donate my 262..may I get to choose to who I give it to

Besea

C.O. American Eagles
besea@cox.net

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]