Right to it:

Knights Bombers - Leeuwarden (L44)

Knights Fighters - Amersfort (TAC41)

Der Nebel - Weimer (L90)

American Eagles - Weimer (L90)

Checkmates - Weimer (L90)

RCAF - Odendorf (M52)

Luftflotte 6 - Achmer (L56)

We have four sections to our forces for this frame: Heavies (Knights); Strike (RCAF); Interdiction (DerNebel, AE, CMs) and Fighter (Lf6).

The Knights will operate their plan outlined by Hawk and Swanee in the Prelim thread. Their route:

Time hacks are forthcoming, but there is no real need to rush this through early. I would like to have the Allies commit PRIOR to the heavies showing up on Allied radar. Swanee - in your ingress to RP, please be on the lookout for Allied strikers on a similar route to our shipping in the north.

Strike - RCAF - Again, no rush to get to targets. I will work to suppress at least one of their large FG, reducing their numbers. You guys are free to target the TAC fields or Medium fields. In Jabo's post in the Prelim Thread, he mentions that the starred TAC fields have limited number of objects to take the field down.

Interdiction - Der Nebel, AE, CM - Gents, please set up a TAC channel and let me know. You guys should get to alt and fuel conserve until vectored into the bomber stream. I think if you stay between the 6.5x and 6.4x we can then vector you when we identify the bombers.

Fighters - Luftflotte 6 - Roll fighters of choice and get to max alt. Patrol to the north and east of Essen. I will vector you all to an Allied FG for total suppression. The more we can kill in the first engagement, the less we have to deal with when the Knights, RCAF and DNAECM Gruppes are doing their duties.

Items to note - The Allies may only hit the Frankfurt, Koln and Essen areas this frame, all quick missions when compared to Leipzig, Berlin or the northern routes targeting Keil and Hamburg. If the Allied bombers show northern interest, we must shift our fighters and interdiction assets to the north and away from our own strikes and heavies. If this scenario plays out, I will make sure all gruppes are aware of the shift in support.

Good hunting and Good fortune.

~Horrido!~

~S~
~Sakai - 坂井
daimyosakai@gmail.com
Tainan Kokutai - 台南

Akatombo | White 576 | Curtiss AVG

Post subject: Re: OC Frame 3 Final
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:24 pm 

Orders received.

Just a note, the cities you mentioned give them 0 points, they may want to close L53 and L54 as they can be a nuisance since we are so close to their lines. The closest points for them to score are L55, L56, and L69.

CO Beaver
RCAF 417 (II/Wing 127)
City of Windsor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:19 pm 

Beaver wrote:
Orders received.

Just a note, the cities you mentioned give them 0 points, they may want to close L53 and L54 as they can be a nuisance since we are so close to their lines. The closest points for them to score are L55, L56, and L69.

Thank you for the corrections!

~S~
~Sakai - 坂井
daimyosakai@gmail.com
Tainan Kokutai - 台南

Akatombo | White 576 | Curtiss AVG

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:56 pm 

We should be over the target T+40 and T+48 and if there are cons over 54, well then we run like hell to get home safe.

Good plan all!

Capt Hawk
CO - The Knights Who Say Ni!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]