Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:29 pm 

=dobs= wrote:
AE's are a part of, and have been as long as I can remember, a part of S3s. No one wants to see them go...

Now that I have discovered it is just CO if you want to, makes this whole thread a moot point.

Dobs

Juice

352nd Fighter Group C.O. (V) - "The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney"
487th Fighter Squadron (V)-HO
486th Fighter Squadron (V)-PZ
328th Fighter Squadron (V)-PE
We have the whips - KILL THEM ALL

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:01 pm 

What is driving of people out is: people constantly having to defend their selves and squad mates ..from a lord and his DAWG..
Who want to run things their way..and if you don't , well ..you are seeing the results in this post.

What's bad is the Lord has a = sign. ..whom should always promote positive aspects of. Warbirds..always trying to help out others always try and figure a solution...always trying their best.to promote good.will and good intentions . Instead he use his = for his own person agenda.and trying to push out people because they dont bow to his wishes..and using his DAWG as a mouth piece...

Do I need to spell it out any farther for you lord =dobds= ...lord DAwger....you are the problem at this point..you are the reason this post was made you are the reason..you CHAIR SITTER...you. constantly passing judgment on people and you know nothing about.just to be flappin you Fri king mouth....

i have said all I'm going to say on this matter..and if lord =dobs= and dawger don't get it...i dont think i can spell it out any clearer..Some on should pull there heads out of their ass..so maybe they can smell what they are shoveling.

If I speak again on this matter..AE'S are Gone....i wll. Not be under his lord asking for his leave..just to beath

I just cannot believe any representative of warbirds would allow a = to act in such a matter and would allow behavior the runs off people and squads.

If Lord =Dods= or. DAwger would of tried to pm a me to find out if their was a problem.. (aah that would of promoted good will).. then there would never been a reason for these posts. A good = would of tried and several did i respect them.. ..but they did not ..they wanted point fingers ..go tattle like 2nd graders..act like 2nd graders..pass judgment with their nose in the air...they are you're problem..not I..i just want to fly

Besea

C.O. American Eagles
besea@cox.net

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:31 pm 

Frame CO duty is an important role but not something you can force on people.

1 step squads (and less) should probably be exempt from frame CO Duty
http://www.squadselectseries.com/events/BBD/BBDAC.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:41 pm 

I was going to drop CO duty until we realized that 417 and 416 were getting paired together by other frame CO's so we made it formal. Now when I CO I am not taking 1/3 of squad size, I am one of 8-10. Much more tenable. :)

CO Beaver
RCAF 417 (II/Wing 127)
City of Windsor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:53 pm 

bollok wrote:
Frame CO duty is an important role but not something you can force on people.

1 step squads (and less) should probably be exempt from frame CO Duty
http://www.squadselectseries.com/events/BBD/BBDAC.html

I would state it as:

"1 step squads (and less) should probably be exempt from mandatory frame CO Duty"

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2