1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: New Forum
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:33 pm 

Chunky wrote:
Quote:
it is the conclusions of jg27s research that resulted in my being removed

Negative. The data you have has always been welcomed and requested. There are many posts actually asking you to provide it to help expedite the efforts to make the correct and historically acurate changes. Your account was SUSPENDED, and remains so, because of your continuous negativity towards those who were actually trying to make changes to WB including your issue. Those who were volunteering their time and efforts to make much needed changes in many areas of WB. Not just your issue. You were warned more than once to knock off the bashing of the Development Team and their efforts but you again posted with a negative response. Therefore your account was SUSPENDED and will remain SUSPENDED until such a time YOU see fit to knock off the negativity. Every response and your now changed signature line serve to support the decision to remain in a SUSPENDED status. Not BANNED or DELETED. All of your posts are still there. I have explained this to you in several post but you still CHOOSE to insert whatever reasoning you feel will support your negativity.

Quote:
the process had started before the new team was in place

This is the key point in this whole issue. You brought your anger from the past efforts that earned no conclusive changes. You failed to give the new team your best efforts to assist. You started this whole situation with insults and belittlement. You told me, CO-Leader of the team, that I should remain out of it as I was nothing more than a "relative Johnny come lately" and dismissed any efforts I made to address your issue.

Even after efforts to first pry the information out of you and your reluctance to provide that information we still pushed the team to make certain changes that are IN THE GAME now. Yet here we are again with your posting negatively against those who have the key to your re-instatement.

I have explained this for the last time and I will not post on the subject again. This post is only to remind you and everyone else what the reasons for your SUSPENSION actually were. These are the reasons, the decision was mine to make so I know exactly why I chose to take the actions that I took. My decision was supported by the needed IENT personnel and the decision to re-instate the account is mine to make.

Respectfully

Chunky

P.S. If you wish to discuss this with me on a 1v1 basis please email me at yblast20@yahoo.com

I can't have a discussion/debate with you without revealing my sunglasses on the boards (which I will not do), and since you blocked my hardware I would need to travel to do it, unacceptable.
so how about you just reinstate my account and the issues would be resolved and we can discuss this on the private board we were using before if you still want to do that.
because as of now there are no promises not met to my satisfaction and all that I see left to do is moving forward stuff, and resistance to that is not really a matter that is as important to me as the unrealized promised results of our labors.
now I am pissed off at your disingenuous reasoning included in my suspended announcement, which you contradicted in the above post, however my full reinstatement would pretty much solve that issue as well.
IMO considering my contributions I had every right to be Pissed Off about that disingenuous reasoning, I suspect you knew I would be and that is why it is there, either that or you could not isolate an infraction of the posted TOS. either way full reinstatement of my access is my only other real issue with you, and doing that would make my other issue (the disingenuous reasoning) mute.

as far as you e mail goes, you have had mine and my phone # forever sooo ...

feel free.

t

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:40 pm 

Well that was productive.

Done here.

~S~
~Sakai - 坂井
daimyosakai@gmail.com
Tainan Kokutai - 台南

Akatombo | White 576 | Curtiss AVG

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:48 pm 

I'm just a gongoozler but if people could be more blandiloquent it would help.

Inaniloquence does not. Otherwise these posts just take on sphallolalic guise

I cant remember the word for it now.. damn my lethologica.
Maybe Im suffering from witzelsucht

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:39 pm 

Salute!

To be honest, I would rather see personal attacks and such here than on the main forums.

Seems to me that it's one reason to even have a "CO Forun" in the first place.

From my view, most here have very thick skins and can take the good-natured pokes as well as some not so well-intentioned.

Only thing that bothers me now and then is a personal attack out of the blue. Unless you are a woman, you can't read minds ( such as when the lady says " but I know what you meant") . You can only see what folks do. You cannot know what thought processes were involved or all the factors that were considered.

I rarely see a situation here that requires more than one or two posts to "clear things up", have any of you?

Glad to see the "gang" here, and I still spend more time on this hobby than my wife would like, heh heh.

Gums sends...

"God in your guts, good men at your back, wings that stay on - and Tally Ho!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:32 pm 

bollok wrote:

Ok, Bollok, now yo made me laugh! :lol: What the hell did you just say? :shock: I think you called Gums a bad name... :mrgreen:

Capt Hawk
CO - The Knights Who Say Ni!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:29 am 

bollok wrote:

The non sequituric portmanteau embodied in your grandiloquence is the pinnacle of logorrhea.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:19 pm 

Todzilla wrote:

The non sequituric portmanteau embodied in your grandiloquence is the pinnacle of logorrhea.

I think Todziila called me a name now.. :lol:

Capt Hawk
CO - The Knights Who Say Ni!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:34 pm 

:lol: logorrhea!

Hptm Looboy
Gruppenkommadeur II./JG 77
http://www.fly-jg77.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:28 pm 

I am not going to post anything in this thread as it is too full of negativity and it seems personal or iEnt issues are being brought here, where they DO NOT BELONG!

'nuff said

CO Beaver
RCAF 417 (II/Wing 127)
City of Windsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:14 pm 

Hey! How about them Cubs?.....next year kiddo

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next