Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: New Forum
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:25 pm 

I propose that since this is a new forum with no posts yet, we act as though this is a clean slate. No flame wars and no pointing fingers. If somebody has an issue with a squadron or squad member we handle it here instead of the main boards. We are the senior leaders and representatives for this community, by these standards it is in our best interest in our power to make this the best community that we can.

With the most respect
<{S}>

Jugggo

Jugggo
中佐
Chūsa
Commander
Tainan Kokutai

Post subject: Re: New Forum
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:17 pm 

Agreed!

~S~
~Sakai - 坂井
daimyosakai@gmail.com
Tainan Kokutai - 台南

Akatombo | White 576 | Curtiss AVG

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:52 pm 

here, will operate under reciprocal courtesy restraints.

+S+

t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:06 pm 

This should include leaving ALL beefs behind, whether it is an issue that stems from the Main Arena or the iEN forums. Leave it out of here. Period.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:51 pm 

Totally agree Tod, the MA and IENT beefs or BS has no business here in the S3 community. The S3 might have the same pilots as the MA or IENT boards but this is and should be the "gentlemen's" community.

Jugggo
中佐
Chūsa
Commander
Tainan Kokutai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:00 am 

Agree with you both....

Capt Hawk
CO - The Knights Who Say Ni!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:19 am 

I thought this board was for sorting out beefs to keep them off the general public spaces?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:31 am 

thor wrote:
I thought this board was for sorting out beefs to keep them off the general public spaces?

It is Thor, but what it means is anything that pertains to S3 and S3 alone. Leave the MA and IENT boards crap where they are, don't drag that shit here.

For example your signature block. Really you want to carry what ever beef you have there on the IENT forum here to the S3 forum that has nothing to do with each other.

That's what we are talking about.

<{S}>

Jugggo
中佐
Chūsa
Commander
Tainan Kokutai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:19 pm 

my signature is not a post, not specific to the CO board, and I did not write it.
talk to IEN about how appropriate my signature is or is not, and or why it seems to bother you.
otherwise the fact that there are well known and persistent issues in all sorts of places is still a fact.
we can choose to try to ignore them here, and that would be fine but I would suggest some rules first.

as far as my signature goes it will remain until I choose to change it or until there are some rules and consequences posted
so that everyone can be treated fairly and know in advance the price for outside drama. otherwise asking me to adjust my signature
without addressing the reasons why that is my signature is IMO grossly unfair since there has been no drama posted by me on this board for years
that did not involve my counterpart at IEN and those specific issues, and since that issue was partly settled I have posted no drama whatsoever here ...
unlike my counterpart at IEN who continues to be quite dramatic.

so lets have some rules, otherwise I will proudly point out that I have earned the distinction in my signature for my services to the game.

IE if the s3 community chooses to ignore WB issues, fine you can then ignore my signature. or make some real rules about drama, don't really care either way.

+S+

t

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:00 pm 

Thor
The point being is what happens on the IENT boards needs to stay over there. Don't drag what ever beef you have there here. By you having what IENT replied to you as your signature is bringing your issues from there to here whether it is on the CO forum or the General S3 boards. The intent for my post originally is to to remind the CO/XOs to make sure they inform their squads to leave MA/IENT BS there and not to drag it over here.

We all know that the S3 community needs all little bit of work (not perfect) but I believe along with a lot of other people the S3 is pretty much above normal MA/IENT BS. Wouldn't you agree? The CO forum is for issues within the S3 not issues within the MA/IENT boards.

Nothing against you or your views just trying to do my part and make this a "Neutral Zone"

<{S}>

Jugggo
中佐
Chūsa
Commander
Tainan Kokutai

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next