View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Locked  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:59 pm 

Well as one who has made many S3 events I would not like to see it changed. Strictly from a personal time standpoint the time slot works for me (most of the time) as I have sort of forced it into my families known events. If the S3 were to move to another time slot than I would wish you all well and hope for the best as I simply would not be able to create another such window in my life.

Colonel mt-dew
Commanding Officer
-=Night Stalkers=-
"If you see us, it's already too late"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:01 am 

Chunky wrote:
Briar that was for the "all mighty" Todzilla. Sorry if you took that as a quest for input on that scenario. <S>

Tod you really need to get off your horse brother.

Nowhere in any of my posts did I emphatically state that there should be a vote. I did state that we should listen and give input and not make this kind of statement:

Quote:
Survey away and let us know what you call the new event. The S3's will be from 5:30 - 8:30 Pacific time, as they have for the last 15 years.

Just so you don't have to scroll back to try and find my emphatic plea for a vote here is my first post on the subject:

Quote:
I agree with your points before this statement and the following is just to clarify what the S3 has always been about. I don't think you alone have the right to make the above statement as the S3s are for the players by the players. It is also called the Squad Select Series because it consists of more than one Squadron. This is not the Todzilla Select Series. If the Community decides as a group AND the Janitors can accomodate their requests for a time/day change then YOU can call your 5:30 - 8:30 Pacific time event whatever you want because the S3 day/time will change. Just sayin.

Again I do not want to move the day/time for the exact reaons you point out amoung others statements as well.

I never said that there "should" or even needed to be a survey. I only stated that if there are those who want to discuss it that we should not try and use our "tenure" and "all mighty supreme" commander status to try and intimidate them.

I also see in the very first sentence that I was agreeing with your statements as to why it should not change.

So where did I "quite emphatically" state there "should be" a vote?
Where is the post about how much I support Darryl and his quest to "change it"?

My post was entirely about YOU acting like some sort of "supreme overlord" of the S3 and that no matter what anyone else stated the S3 would stay where and when it was. Anyone misunderstand the focus of my posts? IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHANGING THE S3 DAY/TIME. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE HORSESHIT ATTITUDE OF SUPREMACY THAT TODZILLA IS DISPLAYING.

Speaking of needing to come off a high horse there tough guy. I took your paranoid delusional fantasies on who you think I am to heart and supported (support does not mean the same thing as ordered or decreed) a community survey/vote to find a new time if a better one exists. I even solicited (like a request) YOUR opinion on how YOU think this should take place. Something you still refuse to address, instead taking the opportunity to take more potshots at me.

Excuse me for coming off a little strong about a suggestion that we change a 15 year tradition in order to accommodate a "squad of 75" who may or may not fly again. Now that we've established with your generous assistance that I am not the Supreme Overlord of the S3's, I again ask of you: HOW.DO.YOU.SEE.THIS.SURVEY/VOTE.TAKING.PLACE?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:05 am 

mt-dew wrote:
Well as one who has made many S3 events I would not like to see it changed. Strictly from a personal time standpoint the time slot works for me (most of the time) as I have sort of forced it into my families known events. If the S3 were to move to another time slot than I would wish you all well and hope for the best as I simply would not be able to create another such window in my life.

That is exactly why I responded so strongly earlier. Not because of some delusional fantasy that I am the Supreme Overlord of the S3's, but because I feel that it would be the death of the S3's.

Apologies to Chunky for having an opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:34 am 

Your a complete tool Tod.

You yet again fail to see my point. I will put it in caps and put periods between every word so you too can understand.

[size=150]I.DO.NOT.WISH.TO.CHANGE.THE.DAY/TIME.OF.THE.S3.SO.THEREFORE.I.WOULD.NOT.CARE.TO.INITIATE.A.SURVEY.BUT.I.DO.SUPPORT.THE.FREEDOM.OF.OTHER.MEMBERS.OF.THIS.FORUM.TO.USE.WHATEVER.MEANS.THEY.WISH.TO.OBTAIN.THE.INFORMATION.THEY.CHOOSE.[size=150]

Oh and your little stab at me again only shows your complete ignorance and lack of will to actually take in the information that I actually expressed. Like this statement that I made in my initial post. I will quote it yet again as you continually miss this:

Quote:
Again I do not want to move the day/time for the exact reaons you point out amoung others statements as well.

I choose not to respond to your question as it has no bearing on my postion. Maybe you should take off your blinders and start reading everything posted for once.

For clarity nothing in this post either states that I support a survey, want to change the day/time, or infers anything other than Todzilla is not the supreme commander of the S3s. I also state that in no way am I acting like a "tough guy". Just tossing the Bullshit Flag on a over zealous statement infering that noone can make a change unless the almighty Todzilla says so.

My apologies to the rest of you that are reading this. Once Todzilla gets the point I am clearly making and gets off the subject that I somehow wish to initiate a survey and understands that I actually AGREE with the points he makes for keeping the day/time the way it is, I will comment no further on this subject. That is unless he makes more statements that he has no right to make concerning a community issue. Then I will toss out the Bullshit Flag again.

Oh and great job unifying the community Tod. You are a model for all to emulate. Especially your communication skills. I am inspired.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:23 am 

Chunky wrote:
Your a complete tool Tod.

You yet again fail to see my point. I will put it in caps and put periods between every word so you too can understand.

[size=150]I.DO.NOT.WISH.TO.CHANGE.THE.DAY/TIME.OF.THE.S3.SO.THEREFORE.I.WOULD.NOT.CARE.TO.INITIATE.A.SURVEY.BUT.I.DO.SUPPORT.THE.FREEDOM.OF.OTHER.MEMBERS.OF.THIS.FORUM.TO.USE.WHATEVER.MEANS.THEY.WISH.TO.OBTAIN.THE.INFORMATION.THEY.CHOOSE.[size=150]

Oh and your little stab at me again only shows your complete ignorance and lack of will to actually take in the information that I actually expressed. Like this statement that I made in my initial post. I will quote it yet again as you continually miss this:

Quote:

I choose not to respond to your question as it has no bearing on my postion. Maybe you should take off your blinders and start reading everything posted for once.

For clarity nothing in this post either states that I support a survey, want to change the day/time, or infers anything other than Todzilla is not the supreme commander of the S3s. I also state that in no way am I acting like a "tough guy". Just tossing the Bullshit Flag on a over zealous statement infering that noone can make a change unless the almighty Todzilla says so.

My apologies to the rest of you that are reading this. Once Todzilla gets the point I am clearly making and gets off the subject that I somehow wish to initiate a survey and understands that I actually AGREE with the points he makes for keeping the day/time the way it is, I will comment no further on this subject. That is unless he makes more statements that he has no right to make concerning a community issue. Then I will toss out the Bullshit Flag again.

Oh and great job unifying the community Tod. You are a model for all to emulate. Especially your communication skills. I am inspired.

You're talking out of both side of your mouth Chunky. Do you want a survey or do you not want a survey? Or is it that you only want a survey if I don't want it, otherwise you don't want it? Or is this just an opportunity for you to sling that multi-year hard-on around the room that you've had for me the last couple years?

Yes, you've made your point - multiple times already - that I am NOT the Supreme Commander of the S3's. Accept that already. I was never under that impression, but thanks for pointing it out. Jabo and Roan are. The rest of us - well most of us - are just squad CO's and XO's.

And yes I understand that you do not want to change the time and date of the S3's. I also understand based on your immense communication skills that you don't want a survey unless I speak a certain way about something that I feel would be the end of the S3's, then you do want it. So which is it? Do you support a survey or do you not? If you do not support one then does that mean you think you are the Supreme Commander of the S3's? And if you do support one, being the voice of reason and defender of the oppressed, how would you see a survey taking place that would be equitable to all? Or is your only point of existing in this thread to get on your soap box and point out that I am not the Supreme Commander of the S3's, otherwise you have no opinion? Other than the fact that you think there should be a survey but you don't support it, or something like that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:15 am 

Let's recap for those who still can't follow (by this time I think it is only Tod):

1. I do not want to change.
2. I could care less if a survey is generated.
3. IF a survey were generated, I would simply give the input asked and my reasons why. I would venture that is what most would do. You know, in a community setting where we try and actually act like a community. Not call it a community then jump on anyone who goes against the mighty Todzilla.
4. If Tod acts up again with his supreme commander intimidator attitude I will toss the BS flag.
5. I support the freedom of others to pose any questions or perform any inquiries they desire without the fear of someone telling them their opinion does not matter.

Can a person not want change and still support the freedom of others to lobby for it? I am not supporting their position, only the right to express it. How is that talking out of both sides of my neck. Or is that just the latest "cool kid" comeback going around your block?

You are correct in assuming that I do not like you Tod and you have made it very clear you don't like me. Most of the time I just ignore your antics. However, this time you stepped way over the line and I called you on it. Keep up the good work unifying the community Tod. Every post you make I feel all warm and fuzzy and welcome here. You are something special.

Search for:
New Topic Locked  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6