Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:12 pm 

TS was causing havoc with my Saitek X52pro. All my button presses were registering as multiple key presses. I ended up doing a clean install of Win7 and WB's. Interestingly enough Windows installed quicker than WarBirds :/ . Anyway, it was time for a fresh system, and I am glad I did it. Despite that, I did figure out how to fix the issue should anybody else experience odd key presses with their sticks. In TS3 go to "Settings", "Options", "Hotkeys". In the lower right corner, just above the "Apply" button is a drop down menu. Set that to "Keyboard & Mouse Only" then click "Apply". Why it makes a difference I cannot say. All I know is "Default" does not work. It wouldn't hurt if everybody changed this setting. It will have no affect on your controls. Changing it may resolve some issues you didn't know you had. The first issue I had before it got really bad was clicking the map button was like a double click.
Salute all!

Lt Col Kelly "Screaming Alpha"
Virtual 4th Fighter Group

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:28 pm 

Kelly, I had this same problem a year or so ago and It drove me crazy trying to figure it out. By chance I found the answer on some gaming forum. Tried it and it worked. The same answer you posted above. Easyed also had this problem, so I have the answer stickied on JG51's forum if anyone ever needed it, it would be easy to find. You are the third person I know that had this problem. I am on Win7 and Ed is using Win8.

<S>

Doc
@doctrdart

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ]