Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:20 pm 

Guys we need to be practicing 'safe' warbirding!

Wipe down your joystick after every use.

Practice Social distancing... do not get closer than D2 to any warbirder.

Avoid crowds, stay on the edge of a furball and dart in for a quick kill!

Make sure you have virus protection on your computer.

Wear a mask. Oxygen mask if you are planning to fly over 10,000 ft

Wash you hands for 20 seconds after every kill.

Don't touch your eyes. I know you want to wipe your tears when Juice or prime kills you for a 6th time in a row...but hey, lets be safe!

Dont hoard the toilet paper dammit!

NOOKYB 4th FG
4th But First!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:25 pm 

Don't worry about TP as we're all gonna die, so says the Social Media. FWIW I had some kind of major respiratory virus before testing was available. It wasn't fun. Fever for 4 days, aches for 3, breathing issues for 6 days starting on day 3, no stomach or intestinal issues, never lost appetite. On day 11 lungs quit gurgling and breathing became much easier. I'd say dang near back to normal now. I lived at 63 and smoked for 45 years, but I can tell you if you have an underlying health issue or are over 75+ you need to stay as isolated as you can and keep as many people as possible away.

Edit: Oh and stay the heck home when you're sick. My wife doesn't drive, so I did drive her to foodies to grab somethings to cook, but I stayed in the car.

I don't believe it's near as big a problem as the politicians, media, hollyweird, etc are spewing. My wife's fine and the 5 workers that remodeled the bathroom haven't been touched. Hysteria to be able to control the masses in my crazy old lunatic mind. I trust man as far as I can pee and that's not very far. :lol:

<S>

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:59 pm 

I hope you went to the doctor while you were sick. Gurgling can be a sign of pneumonia and pneumonia permanently damages your lungs making you more susceptible to getting sick again and further damage to your health. I caught pneumonia even though I have never smoked, done drugs, use alcohol and I stay in shape. My doctor showed me a scan of my lungs which was a sobering experience. Stay safe and be careful.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:19 pm 

I was just trying to make some jokes... guess I'm not cut out as a comedian... LOL

NOOKYB 4th FG
4th But First!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:22 am 

I know some who did get a good chuckle out of your post, me included. Just didn't post a reply.
<S>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:22 am 

Well nooky I thought it was funny. Just like I think all the hysteria is funny. Just yesterday at the food shop I saw a mommy with her son shoveling 25 boxes of penne pasta (yes I counted them) into her wheelbarrow, but she left 10 boxes on the shelf. She realized I was watching her and gave me a nice stare. I said to her; hey you left a few boxes what's wrong with you; take them all as everyone is going to be dead soon and won't need them anyways. SMH The world has gone nuts and the powers that be are loving how controllable their slaves are after instilling in them that this is the new black death.

I'm good to go Rock; thanks for your concern.

<S>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:43 am 

Glad you are feeling better.

I had some kind of flu bug the week after Valentines weekend. Felt terrible for 4 days. Felt loss of energy for day 1 and 2. The 3rd day I Layed in bed with the shakes all day. Was terrible. 4th day it felt better. Pretty much gone on day 5. Don’t know what I had but I sure didn’t like it.

Weird times we are in. Humor usually helps people get through tough times.

NOOKYB 4th FG
4th But First!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]