Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: BOB AAR FRAME 2
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:58 am 

Apologies for lateness of report. Video driver died MOnday and just now getting back on my feet. Lost passwords to forums too. My skype is down too so far.
Well coordinated German attacks crippled front line British defenses taking down radars at 89 and 78. Fields 6,18,32 were closed. These locations will remain closed for frame 3. For these locations to remain closed for frame 4, they must be bombed again. A defensive routine of acks will be at these locations that has to be bombed.
If invasion is announced, an invasion fleet will assemble along French Coast, proceed to invasion landing beaches and land a gv ai routine. Also it is rumored that the Germans following their success with airborne drops in France will attempt to duplicate that success. A scheduled routine of ju 52's would be doing this. It is estimated that approx. 22 troopers are needed to capture any field. Human driven ju 52 drops can take place at other locations other than main invasion site. Upon capture, gv defenses are enabled, but no airplanes until following frame. British forces may also reclose and capture those fields in same frame with gv defenses enabled and airplanes the following frame.
British forces may also repel the invasion by sinking the transports in the invasion fleet and shooting down the ju 52's. Teleporting British forces are allowed from their airbases to any gv available location to defend said location and teleport back to airbase for further air sortes. Gv lives count same as lost airplane lives.

Post subject: Re: BOB AAR FRAME 2
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:45 pm 

Guess we know what Sleepy will be flying...…….er………….driving frame 3. And I thought this was a Flight Sim, congrats Sleepy. But you did write the rules.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:40 am 

Sleepy hasn't flown/driven yet this series. I doubt sleepy will participate considering his commitment to fairness, unless the participation doesn't lean on any knowledge he has.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:07 am 

nope , not flying this one, never saw me in the buffer did ya? or in yur rear view heh? ( chuckles)

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]