Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: new old topic DISCO's.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:32 pm 

This weekend took off got to altitude about to turn to engage with squad after aprox 40 minutes... Disco.... Engine noise /// computer runnning .. screen blank... nothing I can do but pull the plug..

logged all back in .. this time no ext tank max climb ... just rodevued with squad about to engage .... Disco...engine nois. computer running ok ... screen blank .. nothing.. I can do but pull the plug..

Very frustrating ... logged for night.

======================
This happened last week also..
====================
And last event till someone looked at programing made change and I was ok for rest of event..

Well now its back...

Options .. whoever fixed programing anomaly fix it again... start paying for lesser account ,,why pay for something you cant do.... quit flying in S3.. why try if you cant...
However S3 about all keeps me in here anymore what with all the guys messing around with settings so little is real anymore.
:roll: :(

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:41 pm 

Hope they fix your problem... We cannot afford to be losing more players from this game.
Have you verified that you dont have some process running in background? All windows updates and McAffee/Norton updates disabled during play?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:42 pm 

Try running it WB in window mode vice full screen. I used to have all sorts of troubles with disco. At least now I can easily click the screen to recover.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:56 pm 

Yeh, Im old timer at this stuff.

First time around (last event) I tore my computer all down cleaned it up and verified all fans etc were working as advertised. I've always run a clutter free computer since 2001 while in WB.
Right after I spent a day with the thing all in pieces someone "bless him for his knowledge", fixed the WB programing fault that was causing me and all the others this problem.

I'm hoping / counting on him to reappear, take a bow and do his majic again.

But at least I know nothings wrong at my end for the effort.
One other bit.( It only happens in S3 arena ) In fact I seems to only happen in S3 arena during events. I have flown often in there to test stuff during the week for hours with out the Disco/freeze happening.
Though I haven't this last two weeks.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]