View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:29 pm 

All video's are best viewed in 1080 resolution. Make sure you set it and go full screen to enjoy the full "monty". It may be fuzzy initially, but within 6-9 seconds it will refine itself to 1080.

Second Sortie for 328th FS
http://youtu.be/GZarR1nuAtI

Second Part of Second Sortie for 328thFS
http://youtu.be/VigA3jHbgIY

Third Part of Second Sortie for 328thFS
Headed S to regroup from Field 200 after tangling with the 4th. Decided to pump back since someone had seen rollers before they departed. Ended up jumping 4 low 4th FG members. Think one escaped.... Lost one of ours in the process.
http://youtu.be/FTLBBUv9GVs

Final Sortie
Decided to hit F294, and then noticed some reds on dar far to the West. Decided they had to RTB by us and launched in force to try to intercept them. Good example of Mossie Speed...
http://youtu.be/y5zieLDVNJg

All video's have 352nd comm...both Group, squadron and private, and may or may not be PG13...just an FYI.

If you want to share these out, or repost them, feel free to do so. I highly recommend those with FB pages to post them up for others to see so we can get some new blood in the arena's and ultimately the S3s.

Looboy made a comment last night about all my video's are one sided...and he is right! So please, if you have some vid's get them out for the public to see! My youtube name is Thedobs69, and under Warbirds, Warbirds vol 2, and S3 playlists you will find a ton of vids (S3 list just started).

Cheers!

Last edited by =dobs= on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:53 pm 

Dobs - what are you using for capture of both video and coms.

Zero stutter, very nice.

I don't have a video, but I do have a gif:

From OD

~GRIN~

~S~
~Sakai - 坂井
daimyosakai@gmail.com
Tainan Kokutai - 台南

Akatombo | White 576 | Curtiss AVG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:06 pm 

Sakai,
I used to use Fraps but it caused me issues (stutters, decreased FPS etc..) So I went to a program called Action! It is very nice, easy to use, has its own player, and you can export to MPV directly from the captured AVI. It also supports Intel Quick Sync which if your hardware supports it, enables you to to use that vs GPU, and saves to 1080p mp4 directly. I'm working on getting my hardware to work with it, but I think having SLI graphic cards is preventing me from succeeding.

Very nice gif btw:) Even if that does look like Juice in the F4U:)

Dobs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:34 am 

GJob guys, if we'd have caught the tail end of your sweep we may have had enough smash to out run ya. Thought we did until the 3rd... no the 4th.. now the fifth dived in on us. :-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:59 am 

Even diving in we struggled to run you guys down...damn yaks are fast (and taste sweaty according to Zinhawk!):)

Cheers!
Dobs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:16 am 

Umm...yeah those Yaks are somthin' ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:46 am 

Farout,

Yeah, we were lucky to catch you guys. The mossies can really motor on the deck. We noted you guys laying waste to our shipping in the far west. We guessed at your egress route and fanned out to set a trap. I saw you and Mt Dew first but didn't have smash to catch you. So I called out your position to our guys further East. I saw Coolon behind you and was able to get an angle on him.

Salute

Oskar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:50 pm 

--

Sakai.......

Stop firing where I ain't !!

Juice

352nd Fighter Group C.O. (V) - "The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney"
487th Fighter Squadron (V)-HO
486th Fighter Squadron (V)-PZ
328th Fighter Squadron (V)-PE
We have the whips - KILL THEM ALL

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:44 pm 

<S> =dobs= and the 352nd, your squad caught us in a well performed trap. To bad I didn't get enough rounds in you =dobs= when you were down low at 03:02 in "video 3" hehe. I must say you guys have really good communication and even more important, great wingpair cooperation. It's very hard to get a 352nd's tail without instantly having his wingman on mine.

I tried to fake a reverse and drop in on you when you were on se-pua down the river "video 4", to bad your wingmen warned you in time, bugger :-). Must give a big <S> to se-pua who cleared kbar off me with 2-3 cons on his own tail, you guys were like wasps all over us. Was fun and exciting fights, will see you all next frame, just put a collar on -epic- since I fear he might be out for revenge on me ;-). <S>

P.S. Why are you constantly changing key set sir?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:05 pm 

Robert wrote:
P.S. Why are you constantly changing key set sir?

Pretty sure he does the same thing that I do. I have two identical stick sets on my system, with the only exception being that stick set two has an UP modifier so that under stick set 1 I look direct left with the hat switch, and look left and UP with stick set 2. Same with all the views, if I have stick set 1 I'm looking direct out, and stick set 2 up 45 degrees.

I could also have a single stick set and a single key that adds the "Up 45" modifier, but I have to leave that key pressed if I want to leave it on. With two stick sets I can have that finger (thumb actually) doing something else while I'm still modified in an UP 45 view.

I really wish there was a way that we could disable the stick set messages.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next