Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: AAR CK FRAME 5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:08 am 

Wow! That was very intense, last night. I need pain pills or massage therapist to get rid of the tension in my neck and back. Haha.

All of you performed like professionals. Thank you for jumping on board the last ditch effort to grab enough points to break even or, perhaps, to win the series.

It seemed like the only way to do it would be to send everyone in every direction in small groups to hit everything at the same time. I haven't seen the numbers, but I believe that we fell short of beating the Axis. But, it wasn't for lack of trying. Spoke with Drdart in PMsg and he was telling me that we threw him off a bit. He seemed to think we may have grabbed more points than they did in the final frame. We'll see how that goes.

Each of your squads did your best to accomplish the missions you were assigned. For a while, it seemed like it just might work. I wasn't hearing of any enemy contact anywhere.

Since the radar was down all along our front lines, I couldn't see the enemy blips. Thanks to the donkey dar, we began to get early reports of the enemy locations, which helped tremendously.

I want to thank all the squads for the hard work you did last night:

The 23rd was able to engage and destroy quite a few of the 352nd fighters. It was exciting to see your kills coming up in the buffer.

The 4th was able to sink about 7+ ships for at least 21 points. You fellas got the job done for the Allies.

The American Eagles (a one-step squad) was able to close F261 before being engaged. You said you'd do it and you did!

The RCAF 127 made a tremendous effort to close F11. With a little more time, you would have done it. What an incredible bunch of pilots you are!

The Nomads hooked up with the Doolittle's Raiders and helped close F234. PD and Gundoc are some tough dudes in a pilot's seat!

The rest of the Nomads, Gums and Hobo, showed up after a delay and were able to assist the DRs at F122. You gave a valiant effort, as always!

The Night Stalkers (Coolon and Farout) were able to take down several ships. You are about the sneakiest bunch of strikes I have ever seen!

The Doolittle's Raiders closed F234 and did their best to close two truck units. I am very proud of all of you!

Thanks to Jabo and company for all the work that you put into the S3. We all have so much fun and I hope you know you are appreciated.

Congrats to all of you for the great final push last night.

Darryl <S>

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]