Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: PENALTIES
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:03 am 

There are 7 allied and 9 axis that have aircraft infractions. (listed below) I was going to assign a penalty resupply mission that would take about 15-20 minutes for each pilot. However, since they are basically offsetting numbers, I am offering that we skip the penalty flights... Let me know if you prefer penalty flights.

Important moving forward. I need Squad CO's to explain to their squads (myself included), that once a pilot rolls a land based plane he must continue to fly land based plane set for the entire frame. If he rolls a CV based plane, he must continue to fly the CV plane set for that frame even if he re arms at an airfield. The plane sets are spelled out in this thread above. I know there is a lot of info, but a squad only needs to know what their specific rules are for that frame. So please know them. The S3 has always operated on the honor system. Lets honor that tradition.

As far as the adjusted Plane set goes, this is because while the axis followed the rule of 30-50% Navy (CV based plane set), the Allies did not and only had 17% in Frame 1 and 12% in Frame 2. So this is a separate topic.

Pilots with airframe infractions:

Axis:
Frame 1
Oledkk
Prime
Muskyz
sakai
riffer
pcalex

Frame 2
Chicdg
redsgt