Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Terrain List Snafu
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:27 pm 

I go to load the new terrains offline in the WB Terrain setup and they all go the Crimea terrain. What causes this? It gets a bit disgusting when I want to check something out and it will not work right. Does everyone have this problem or am I doing something wrong when I load the files? Please check this problem out. Could you send me a new terralist file and see if that is the problem?

Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans despise cowards. Americans play to win all of the time~George S Patton

Macbook Pro
4 gig ram
OSX 10.9.1 (Mavericks)
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB

HP Win7

Post subject: Re: Terrain List Snafu
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:48 pm 
Site Admin

Because these are beta terrains for testing only offline you cannot update your WB terrain install. You use your regular WB install to update and play WBs. You use the WB terrain install just to test new terrains offline and cannot update or the latest WBs will overwrite the files that control what shows up in your dropdown selections.

If you dont have the master install still on your system I can send you the files to fix the problem. It is just the three files in the offln folder and the terrmap.vfc into the root of your install. That will fix the problems you are having.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ]