Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: DR's and the S3 no Shows
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:44 pm 

Here is how I saw it and I beg to be corrected. I've been told that Darryl has been having computer problems and gave him the benefit of the doubt. Prior to launch time for strike and buffs, Darryl had at least two men with him maybe 3. As were were approaching launch time Darryl asked why the Wellington's did not have 9 bombs and I believe I was the only one to reply stating that I did not know. Darryl disappeared and I was told he had to reboot - the other raiders said they were ready but wanted to wait for Darryl - fine with me so far.

Launch time came and went and Darryl still not back other raiders still want to wait but I informed them that if they wanted the cover I planned they had better get moving. Then 1 or possibly 2 of the other raiders left! One stayed and in fact participated.

Last night I logged into main for a bit and saw about 5 raiders in there.

So, it appears to me that Darryl ordered his guys out when he didn't like not having 9 bombs. This was not the 1st frame they did not show up. Despite Darryl having computer problems he could have ordered his men to show in all frames so that in itself is not a valid excuse.

This is a "squad select series", to me that means it is a privilege for any squad to be accepted as long as they contribute to the effort faithfully.

In my opinion Darryl is taking the position that it is his way or the highway and to the S3 community that is not fair nor acceptable.

Maybe the DR's should be locked out of our S3 for a time until they get it or maybe just Darryl - I am speaking solely as a player not as a representative of IEN. Thoughts?

PS: I will have this frames AAR out no later than tomorrow - hopefully by tonight.

=weis=
8th FG CO

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:42 pm 

I would give them one last chance, Fatboy showed up a bit late in frame 2 but went up solo. ;)

CO Beaver
RCAF 417 (II/Wing 127)
City of Windsor

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ]