New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: P51 FM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:16 pm 

understood dobs.

and jugggo i sent data to wildbill because he asked for it. so technically you are being a dick.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:03 pm 

Technically yes I am, and why would he ask for it? Scenario#1 Oh because he was sitting there having Sunday breakfast and said to himself, I have to get a hold of RC for that data from his neat fancy book because it has ALL the answers in it. Scenario #2 you bitched in his ear about it (because like said before you don't know how to fly it or know the data it has from testing) and his response as a business owner is A typical send me the info. I'll go with #2.

Jugggo
中佐
Chūsa
Commander
Tainan Kokutai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:12 pm 

Let me see <Dick mode full on>....

RC
"This P-51 Flight model sucks! I have to trim it or it wants to turn left!"
"This P-51 Flight model is porked...I lose altitude when I turn at 30k"
Gets shot down in S3...
"This P-51 Flight model is just not right....those FM guys have no clue."

WildBill:
"You have data which says otherwise?"

RC
"Yes I have a book which says it was the hottest fighter of its time. I'll send you the data."

<Dick mode still on>
Dobs
Scans Flight model forum for posts by RC showing contradictory data for P-51...doesn't find any.

Comes here and makes post....refrains from calling RC a dumbass because I'm told thats not polite.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:47 pm 

=dobs= wrote:

RC
Gets shot down in S3...

WildBill:

RC
"Yes I have a book which says it was the hottest fighter of its time. I'll send you the data."

<Dick mode still on>
Dobs
Scans Flight model forum for posts by RC showing contradictory data for P-51...doesn't find any.

Comes here and makes post....refrains from calling RC a dumbass because I'm told thats not polite.

response (full Defense on)
1. I do know how to fly and wildbill asked me to send data on 2 separate aircraft and I did.
2. a huge reason this community and game sucks is because act like you know what your doing when reality you do not. and lets also thrown is the fact that negativity has cause a lot of people to quit.
3. I am not a programmer but I applaud you dobs, and dawger for having the skills.
4. there are lots of people like yourselves who don't listen to anyone's opinion and don't say you do, cause you really don't. how I know that because I heard from different people tell me, i'm going to say who though.
lastly you guys won't have to deal with me after this series is over.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:02 pm 

rcflys wrote:
=dobs= wrote:

RC
Gets shot down in S3...

WildBill:

RC

<Dick mode still on>
Dobs

1. I do know how to fly and wildbill asked me to send data on 2 separate aircraft and I did.
2. a huge reason this community and game sucks is because act like you know what your doing when reality you do not. and lets also thrown is the fact that negativity has cause a lot of people to quit.
3. I am not a programmer but I applaud you dobs, and dawger for having the skills.
4. there are lots of people like yourselves who don't listen to anyone's opinion and don't say you do, cause you really don't. how I know that because I heard from different people tell me, i'm going to say who though.

Your opinion is obviously listened to, as is easily evidenced by the responses to this thread.

Your opinion is not acted upon because it is wildly wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:14 pm 

dawger wrote:
rcflys wrote:
=dobs= wrote:

RC
Gets shot down in S3...

WildBill:

RC

<Dick mode still on>
Dobs

Your opinion is obviously listened to, as is easily evidenced by the responses to this thread.

Your opinion is not acted upon because it is wildly wrong.

understood. and dobs even if you did call me a dumbass I could careless because I've been called every name in the book before. Dawger in your view and jugggo as well, your view is that I'm wrong but I don't see it that way. but that's just me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:02 pm 

Would you happen to share the data you have that directly contradicts Roberts test data?

352nd Fighter Group (V) - "The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney"
328th Fighter Squadron C.O. (V) - PE - Red and Green

dulce bellum inexpertis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:11 pm 

if your asking if i would share the data that i have to compare it to roberts, then yes. but seeing how i not going to be around after this series then all of it defeats the point then.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:14 pm 

rcflys wrote:
if your asking if i would share the data that i have to compare it to roberts, then yes. but seeing how i not going to be around after this series then all of it defeats the point then.

So you claim to have found an issue with the FM...but instead of bringing the buggy info to light you are quitting instead?

352nd Fighter Group (V) - "The Blue Nosed Bastards of Bodney"
328th Fighter Squadron C.O. (V) - PE - Red and Green

dulce bellum inexpertis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:33 am 

Jman wrote:
rcflys wrote:

So you claim to have found an issue with the FM...but instead of bringing the buggy info to light you are quitting instead?

He isnt going to volunteer the actual proof that he is talking out his ass ( if it actually existed)If he had sent it to Wild Bill, I am sure Bill would have already given this prized information to the FM team.

It doesnt actually exist.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next