Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:46 pm 

Feedback request on how the players felt the frame went.
As you may or may not of noticed there were some challenges with the AI files last night. A few lessons learned for the Janitors, there; me especially! As a result ship formations were widely spread out and the Allies only had two CVs. Kamis attacks were not as deadly as in Frame 1, but they kept Allied fighters busy throughout the frame. While no shipping was sunk during the frame, the Allied CVs appeared damaged, moving slowly and seemingly in circles by frame end. I should have the frame log later today, and that may help determine whether it was player attacks or Kamis that caused the damage (TBD).

So,
How did it go for you? Was if fun or frustrating?

Muzz
muzz--
Sqn Ldr
past-CO 417 Sqn RCAF
"Supporting Liberty and Justice"
--------------------------------------
Muzz's Maps

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:40 pm 

Muzz Sir,

Thanks for the hard work. It doesn't go unappreciated. Aside from any issues with the AI formations it was a fun action packed frame. I was pretty drained after the frame from constantly scanning the sky for Zekes. Spent most of the frame chasing very fast AI drones and dodging A6Ms. Kudos to Axis fighters for playing it smart & aggressive. Expect losses were pretty equal on each side as we went through our plane inventory in rapid fashion.

Oskar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:13 pm 

The 23rd had a mostly fun night that was filled with quiet and then punctuated with action at various times. We were defending our Fleet which was never attacked but this put a couple of us in the flight path of the attack on 28 as well as a few fighters seemingly accompanying them. We were waiting for the bombers to turn for our shipping but they continued on to 28 which we never figured would be a target for them. Unless I missed something we still didn't know where the Kamis' flight paths were to be. I came across a set of Kami's by accident and decided to shadow them into the enemy fleet since I was alone searching for more bombers. Long flight but fun nevertheless. Overall a lot more fun and satisfying than the first frame. Thanks for your efforts!
<S>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:10 pm 

Split,
We had some problems with the Kami routines in the 11th hour and the routes I posted on the Allied forum were not 100% correct. We are still on a bit of a learning curve and getting better.
F28 was never a point scoring target for the Allies. i attribute that attack to a lack of pre-frame review of the Allied forum.
Glad you had more fun.

Muzz
muzz--
Sqn Ldr
past-CO 417 Sqn RCAF
"Supporting Liberty and Justice"
--------------------------------------
Muzz's Maps

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:09 pm 

No worries Muzz. Your time is appreciated.
<S>

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]